January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

I know, I know, so many people have posted that within the past few days, but hey!  A break from school is awesome.  ...  And it's already snowed about a good seven inches.  =P  (Snowman and snowforts, anyone?)
My cats, on the otherhand, aren't very thrilled...  (And they're part Forest cats...  What the heck? o.O )

Anyway, I still haven't managed to complete Ironworks...  I'll probably ask a friend for help or something...  (Most likely Ms. Shadowbringer...  Aka Dark.  Her blog is in my Blog Scroll.)

I was messing around with an art program on our computer, and I made this when I hit the "Cartoon" button:
Looks pretty awesome, eh?

Quote of the Blog Post:
"Can I eat him?"
~Gluttony, Fullmetal Alchemist

(Check out the Blog Poll on the sidebar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing please! ^_^