January 7, 2011

First post of 2011!

And about a week and a day later... Poof!  A new post!  =D

Lately, I've been farming non-stop when I'm on (which isn't very often, since I've been doing other things...  Watching card games...).  Why?  I need to get ready for Ironworks...  Bleh.
I've mostly been farming Alicane in Firecat Ally, for the Sprite and Snow Serpent pets.  No luck yet (except Rebecca Shadowbringer and the Sprite she got... -_-'), but I got some interesting random item selections...
Two black stallions... AND I CAN'T EVEN KEEP ONE.  TT_TT
(Igonore me talking...  I was listening to a song)

Also, me being the random person I am, took these pictures:
(The second one is my favorite)

Quote of the Post:
I know exactly what I want and who I wanna be
I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine
I'm now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy
Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no 
~ Marina and the Diamonds, Oh No

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing please! ^_^