April 1, 2011

Bosses and Disappointment

First off, I've been playing like MAD for the past 24 hours.  I've already reached my next level, and I did so with minimal help from others (not counting Donna and some random person I bumped into). 

And since forever, I ran into a Death boss.  Huzzah!
And it's not a cat too!  I've been tired of killing kitties...  D=

And everyone knows the surprise on W101, the one that had its own countdown?  Yeah, if you haven't heard, it's a pet rock.  Which you have to buy with crowns.  Big whoop to us gamers who are pretty broke.  -_-
It's like disappointment.  Virtual disappointment.
(see the second item down on the first column)

Duskblade out!

Edit:  You  know you're not thinking straight when you don't notice an April Fool's joke...  XD  Oh, brain, you give me so much amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing please! ^_^